One of the best: Joel is acknowledged as one of the top 50 executive coaches in the United States. Global Gurus named Joel #14 of the top 30 global executive coaching experts.
Master Certified Coach: Joel holds the highest accreditation in the coaching profession from the International Coach Federation. Just 2% of the 30,000 coaches in the world have earned this distinction.
Client list: Joel’s clients include Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, Deloitte, Oracle, The Ritz-Carlton, and many more.
Author: Joel has written 7 books and over 300 articles on developing leadership ability.
Years of experience: Joel has 20 years of coaching and motivational speaking experience.
Joel has authored 7 books that are read in 25 countries. As an author, Joel has written seven books that are read in over 25 countries. He has also contributed to the book The Art and Practice of Leadership Coaching (John Wiley and Sons), as well as Leader to Leader, the award-winning quarterly journal of the Peter F. Drucker Foundation. His 7 books include:
Featured in National Media:
A highly sought-after keynote speaker and motivational trainer, Joel is routinely called upon to address audiences across the U.S. and worldwide. He has delivered more than 1,000 keynote addresses, corporate workshops, and inspirational speeches.
Joel’s motivational speaking clients include:
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Oracle, Bank of America, National Basketball Association (NBA). Genentech, Nestle USA, Citibank, Comcast, Accenture, Shell Chemicals. Henkel, Gensler, Novartis, Marriott Hotels, VMware, Eli Lilly, Sun Power, Autodesk, Charles Schwab, Sanofi, Takeda, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Federal Reserve Bank, Boeing, Kohl’s, Haas School of Business, NASA, UC Davis ADMAN Annual Conference, The Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce, Aramark, Gilead, The Kentucky Society of Human Resource Management
Subject Matter Expert
Joel Garfinkle is a subject matter expert on leadership development. Three of his most in-demand programs include:
- Executive Presence: 4 Ways to Convey Confidence and Command Respect as a Leader
- Career Advancement: Release Untapped Potential of Underutilized Leaders
- The Power of Perception: Reputations Are Built on Perception
Joel works with companies throughout the U.S. and around the world as an executive coach. Some of these clients include:
Starbucks, Google, Deloitte, NBC Universal, Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, Charles Schwab, Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of America, Gap Inc., Accenture, Citibank, Shell Chemicals, Oracle, Coldwell Banker, Electronic Arts, Capital City Bank, Procter & Gamble, Levi Strauss & Company, Genentech, Nissan, Portland Parks Foundation, Corning, Kohl’s, Williams-Sonoma Inc., BEA Systems, Inc., Fidelity, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Eli Lilly, The Marriott Hotels, CVS Pharmacy, Autodesk, The Peninsula Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton Hotels, PricewaterhouseCoopers
How have Joel’s Executive Coaching Services Benefitted Clients?
- A CIO expanded his influence by learning to collaborate across functions at all organizational levels.
- An SVP improved relationships with her team, employees, and senior leaders by mastering a dramatically different communication style that eliminated confrontational behaviors.
- A senior-level manager cultivated executive presence, becoming self-assured, decisive, polished, and powerful.
- A general manager made the leap from being a low-profile manager of 20 to becoming the highly respected leader of 150 team members and 7 direct reports, while substantially strengthening relationships with coworkers, subordinates, and key stakeholders.
- A newly promoted director learned to skillfully navigate increased job complexity and expectations while simultaneously resolving challenging team dynamics.
- A VP developed leadership abilities that inspired her team to feel empowered and invested, amplifying their respect, influence, and communication with other departments.
- A mid-level manager learned to stand out and get noticed, leading to a long-awaited promotion to a senior position.
- A VP became a more confident and poised leader, propelling her into a highly influential role within the organization.
Joel’s motivational keynote speaking and executive coaching abilities far surpass most of the competition. Hire him today to see the difference for yourself.
Over 200+ articles:
He provides free leadership development articles that provide practical, “how-to” information and insights to help you become a leader, boost your career success, or develop effective leaders within your organization.
He publishes a popular weekly newsletter which is delivered to more than 10,000 subscribers around the world.